Terms & Conditions
At Rosewaterhouse, our goal is for our clients to adore their purchases.
Don't love your purchase? Just send it back to us with the prepaid shipping label inside your box within two weeks of receiving your order.
Just want to talk about style? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we would be honored to hear from you!
Here's a detailed list of our Terms & Conditions, if you would like to read more.
- These terms and conditions apply to the purchase and sale of merchandise (“Products”) through www.pdvprive.com (the “Site”) and by placing an order for Products on the Site, you agree to be bound by and accept the following terms and conditions. Rosewaterhouse (the “Company”) reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and at its sole discretion.
- The purchase of merchandise through the Company is strictly limited to parties who are able to lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
- These Terms and Conditions and your rights and obligations will be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its choice of law provisions. You irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of any federal and state court in the City of New York, and agree that any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions will be litigated only in such courts.
- While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include up to date information on the Site, it makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, reliability, completeness or otherwise. The Company disclaims all warranties and conditions, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The Company will not liable for any indirect, special or incidental damages arising out of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the Site or the sale of any Products.
- To complete purchases on the Site, you will be required to submit your personal information. Specifically, you must provide your legal name, telephone number, email address and other requested personal information. You will be required to provide valid payment details and confirm that you are the person responsible for and referred to by the payment details provided to the Site.
- All orders are subject to Product availability, and items in your shopping cart are not reserved, and therefore may be purchased by other customers before completion and confirmation of your order.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by the Company, and receipt of an electronic confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, or confirm our agreement to sell Product to you. The initial email confirmation solely acknowledges that the Site has received your purchase request. The Site reserves the right, for any reason, to accept, decline or place limits on your order, whether or not your credit card has been charged.
- The Company reserves the right to verify the identity of customers by requesting the submission of a valid form of government-issued photo identification via email or fax. Failure to present valid government-issued photo identification matching the billing address of the customer’s method of payment will result in a cancelled order, with all funds to be returned to the customer.
- If, for any reason, your order is cancelled, declined or limited by the Site, the Company will issue a refund to your credit card account in the amount of the charge (inclusive of all shipping, taxes and fees) and notify you that the order has been cancelled.
- Payments are processed using Shopify's secured server. By providing your credit card information, you agree to be bound by and accept the terms and conditions of Shopify.
- The Site is constantly updating our Product offerings, and certain Products may be discontinued at any time without notice. All Product pricing is subject to change based on, but not limited to, market changes, errors in pricing, manufacturer price adjustments, and other circumstances.
- Product descriptions are always carefully monitored for accuracy, however the Company does not guarantee that Product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a Product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. In the event that a Product is listed with an inaccurate price or Product details, the Company reserves the right to cancel any orders placed while such inaccurate information was displayed, whether or not your payment method has been charged. The Company will refund said orders in full and notify you of the cancellation.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the Product in accordance with the terms of our Returns Policy.
- The Company ships exclusively through FedEx (within the United States) and DHL (for all global orders). The Company will not ship via USPS, and the Company is unable to ship to P.O. Boxes.
- After your purchase is confirmed and your payment processed, the Company will ship your purchase within two (2) business days. You will then receive an email with tracking information.
- Based on the value of your order, the Company may require a signature before a delivery can be made. Our couriers are authorized to leave the package at the shipping address after obtaining a signature.
- All items purchased on the Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon the Company’s delivery to FedEx.
- Outside the USA, duties will vary, and may or may not be displayed during checkout, depending on your order destination. You may incur Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) fees upon delivery. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. International customers are responsible for any V.A.T. and/or duties that may be charged when the order passes through customs on it’s way to you.
- The Site will accept returns of new and unused Products within fourteen (14) days from the date you received your package. Returns will be refunded to the original method of payment, where applicable.
- To return a purchase, please use the pre-paid returns label inside your shipment. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com .
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Product must be returned in the original packaging, including any boxes, hangers, garment bags, and other signature branded packaging, including all designer hanging tags. Product must be in new, unused, unworn condition.
- If your purchase arrives and you believe the Product is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, but no later than five (5) days after receiving your order. It is the sole judgment and discretion of the Company whether a Product is faulty or has sustained damage as the result of normal wear or other normal circumstances. If the product is deemed faulty, we will work with our manufacturing team to repair it for you.
- In the event of a return or exchange, you must use the pre-paid return shipping label sent to you via email. Please do not use your own shipping methods, as these will not be insured and are not guaranteed to be accepted as returns by the Company.
- Returns outside of the USA: Please email email@example.com to arrange your return with us, and please note that Customers are responsible for arranging and paying for returns sent from outside the United States via FedEx, DHL, or UPS with a tracking number.
- The Company places the utmost priority on your private, personal information. The Company does not sell, share, or otherwise disseminate your information to other companies or third parties. When you purchase from the Company, the Company collect and store your name, billing and shipping information, phone number, email address, and payment information. This information is necessary to properly ship your order.
- The Company utilizes third parties that may place cookies in your browser for targeted advertising purposes. Third parties may use this data for targeted advertising on other sites. To opt out, please visit aboutads.info.