INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, use any mobile applications we may have, participate in any of our social media, or communicate directly with us by telephone, mail, email, or chat, we collect personal information from you automatically and by you directly.
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
We do not knowingly collect personal information directly from minors without parental consent. Our website and social media are not intended for minors.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information about you in a variety of different ways, which may include:
- When you provide information to us, such as when creating an account, making a purchase, signing up for a rewards program or communicating with us by email, phone or chat.
- When we collect information about you when you interact with our website, mobile or other apps, or social media sites. This may information about your device and browser, such as IP addresses and MAC addresses, as well as information collected through cookies.
- When we obtain information about you from third parties, including payment processors, credit card companies, data analytics firms, joint marketing partners, public databases, publicly available social media pages, and other third parties. We may also collect information about you in connection with investigations into suspected fraudulent or criminal activities.
- When we create information about you from analyzing the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file that attaches to your device allowing for added functionality. This enables you to share content resulting in personalized marketing and preferred shopping and browsing settings improving your user experience. Rosewater Collective uses a variety of cookies including:
- Preference Cookies actively collect information about your preferences to customize your website experience.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies allow you to efficiently browse the website and utilize the added features.
- Social Plug-in Tracking Cookies assist with market analytics by tracking social media users and networks.
- Analytics Cookies allow us to further understand your use of the website and identify areas of improvement.
- Advertising Cookies provide additional marketing analytics for personalized content.
USAGE OF INFORMATION
At Rosewater Collective, our goal is to improve our business services and our communication to you. We use the information that we collect for a variety of purposes listed below:
- To improve and personalize your shopping experience.
- To increase efficiency when processing your transactions and providing post transaction communication.
- To provide better customer service and research customer inquiries.
- To monitor usage, trends and general statistics to improve our services, products and user experience.
- To improve and secure our website and fraud monitoring.
- To send marketing content relating to our services, products and promotions.
In connection with your usage of your personal information, we may share your personal information with our corporate affiliates such as companies under common control.
By accessing or using our website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries. Uses we believe to be necessary or appropriate under applicable law and regulations to comply with legal processes, respond to requests from governmental authorities, protect our business, protect our rights and allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages we may sustain.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- We may disclosure your personal information to third parties, including vendors and service providers, pursuant to contracts or arrangements with such third parties pertaining to the processing, storage, management, or organization of your personal information, or the performance of services on our behalf.
- We may disclosure your information to third parties in connection with maintaining or servicing accounts, including credit accounts, and processing bills or insurance claims for payment.
- We may share information through partner promotions such as sweepstakes for which the information that you provided will be shared with all third parties involved.
- We may share information if requested and the request is in accordance with any applicable US law, regulation or legal process, applicable law, rule or regulation.
- We may share information if our user agreements or policies and protection of rights, property and safety of us or of a third party is at risk due to your activity or actions.
- We may share information with your consent.
Your rights with respect to your personal information depend on the country and state where you reside. Nonetheless, your preferences with respect to our collection and use of your personal information is our priority, and we will make reasonable efforts to honor your requests, even if your country or state does not require us to do so. Your rights with respect to your personal data under applicable law may include, among other things, the right to:
- Request that we update or correct your personal information if it is inaccurate.
- Request deletion of your personal information from our system.
- Request to opt-out of our sharing your personal information with third parties for some purposes.
- Request that we abstain from or limit certain types of uses of your personal information.
- Request a copy of your personal information.
To modify your personal information, please visit www.rosewaterhouse.com and click My Account. To update your email subscriptions or opt-out of our email list follow the opt-out instructions provided in a marketing email sent from Rosewater Collective.
Please note that if you request us to delete or stop using your personal information, we may not be able to honor such request if the information is required to process your payments or returns, fulfill your order, or comply with tax, audit or regulatory requirements.
We take the security of your personal data seriously. Rosewater Collective engages with numerous security measures to uphold the safety of your personal information. Several of the security measures in place assist with:
- Protection of our data storage and electronic communications.
- Protection and limited access to your personal information subject to obligation of safekeeping and confidentiality of data.
- Protection and prevention of unauthorized disclosure and unintended access to data.
Rosewater Collective uses reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, however we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
180 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215
Effective Date: July 17th, 2020